Why Aircraft Maintenance
- India has become the third largest Aviation market in world after US and China.
- India is expected to be first Aviation Market by 2030.
- There is a tremendous growth in aviation industry in India.
- According to IATA, around 726 aircrafts will be inducted into Indian Aviation Industry, in next 5 years.
- India’s demand for aircrafts will touch 1740 over next 20 years.
- With India Aviation Policy 2016, regional connectivity is increasing day by day
and lot of regional airlines have already started operating.
- With such a huge expansion in Indian Aviation sector, there will be need of
approximately 3.3 Lac trained manpower in the field of Aircraft Maintenance,
Cabin Crew and various other ﬁelds like flying.
Infrastructure & Facilities available
- Aircraft hanger with jet engine, piston engine and air frame shops.
- Light aircraft Cessna 172M Airworthy Aircraft.
- MOU with AIR INDIA for on the job training on aircrafts.
- Qualified and Highly experienced Training Manager and Instructors.
- Well planned course structure. aesthetically built building, well furnished class rooms, library, workshops and sport facility, an ideal environment for pursuit of a professional career.
10+2 Non Medical