Mechanical Club @ IET BHADDAL
The Mechanical Club is set up with a primary focus to provide students an opportunity to enhance their skill sets and a platform to foster the leadership qualities through the coordination of various events. Another purpose of this club is to create a spark of innovation among students of Mechanical Engineering Department. This club also promotes Entrepreneurship.
The members of the club include all Mechanical Engineering undergraduate students who are currently studying at the IET Bhaddal.
With a broad vision of ‘learning by doing’, this club conducts technical events, Quizs, workshops, seminars, project makingetc. Main objectives of club are:
- To educate the budding Mechanical Engineers.
- To understand the basic concepts by practical exposure.
- A platform to learn about team work
- A platform to exchange ideas.
- To cultivate a culture of making innovative projects as well as keeping entrepreneurship in mind.
- Guidance to incubate a new business venture
- Appreciate Intellectual Property and Protection.