IET BHADDAL INTERNATIONAL OFFICES
THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE AT IET BHADDAL ASSISTS WITH:
- Arrangement for pick-up of international students and visitors from the airport on arrival.
- Assisting with accommodation for international students.
- Facilitation of English language training for students from Non-English speaking countries.
- Welcome and Orientation Program for new students.
- Counselling services for problems relating to academic, personal, professional and cultural issues.
- Help with visa extensions and allied registration.
- Academic support apart from classroom instruction to international students in subjects they have diﬃculty with, through the Enhanced Study Centre (ESC).
- Providing international students a platform to display their talents and the culture of their country through the International Students Club.(IET-ISC)
The International oﬃce of IET Bhaddal is located in Room No.014, Block-B.
For more information, Contact: +91 – 7837336497, e-mail: email@example.com
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
- Application form with photograph.
- 10th standard transcript of marks, O Level mark sheet or equivalent to 10th standard of Indian Education.
- 12th standard transcript of marks, A Level mark sheet or equivalent to 12th standard of Indian Education
- Graduation mark sheets (All semesters) and passing/degree certificate (for PG programmes)
- Attested photocopy of valid passport.
- Equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities) in support of qualifications.
If the candidate is found eligible for admission by the Student Section/ Admissions department, he/she will receive the Admission Offer Letter (AOL) from the International Office. The student is required to deposit the one time registration fee of USD 500 on receipt of this Admission Offer Letter at our Office to get the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) to confirm his/her acceptance of the admission. With Provisional Admission Letter (PAL), the student can apply to the Indian High Commission in his/her home country for a Student Visa.
Student can pay his/her fee through Bank Deposit/Net Banking/Swift Transfer to
IET BHADDAL TECHNICAL CAMPUS
BANK: HDFC BANK LTD
A/C NO.: 01611450000310
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000161
SWIFT CODE: HDFCINBB
BRANCH: COLLEGE ROAD, RUPNAGAR, INDIA
OR Pay in cash USD, in person or through their representative.
OR Pay through demand draft. Demand draft should be in the favour of IET Bhaddal Technical Campus payable at Rupnagar along with your contact details (name, postal address, email and contact number with country code).
COMPLETION OF ADMISSION
- The final admission and payment of Annual Fee/Hostel Fee can be done on arrival by the student, before the commencement of the classes.
- The original documents have to be submitted for verification at the International Office along with AIU equivalence certificate and medical fitness certificate.
COMMENCEMENT OF SESSION AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- The academic session usually commence in the first week of August. The actual date of commencement will be intimated to you via email by the International Office.
- The student is required to report a week before the commencement of the program, to complete all admission formalities and for the orientation program.
- The student needs to send an email regarding his/her travel plans to the International Office with flight details with arrival date and time. Student need to call or email to confirm that the arrival information has been received or not.
- Airport pickup can be arranged by the International Office on request and the cost of transportation will be borne by the student.
- If student requires accommodation in the campus hostel then they need to inform the International Office and reserve room before their arrival.
- The student is required to submit the total annual fees before the commencement of the program. Students cannot attend classes without paying full fees.
HOSTEL ACCOMODATION AND FOOD
IET Bhaddal offers air conditioned and fully Wi-Fi hostel rooms within the campus for its international students. Residential wardens in hostels ensure disciplined atmosphere conductive to learning. In each hostel, an activity centre, a reading room, billiard table, cable TV & water coolers have been provided. The campus canteen serves healthy and nutritious food to students at subsidised rates. There are other cafes, kiosks, juice bars, snack bars and coffee shops inside the campus.
Hostel accommodation has to be reserved before arrival via email to the International Office.